If you have filled out the form, it means you are interested in Coders Lab's offer.
In order to send you information and materials, it is necessary for us to be able to process your personal data provided in the form. So we ask for your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time. Giving this consent is voluntary, but the lack of it will prevent you from providing you with information about the offer.
We would like to be able to process your personal data in order to provide you with direct marketing information about our services. If you are not interested in this, you can always object to it, which will cause us to stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
Since we are going to process your personal data, you should read a lot of information, including about your rights in this connection. Therefore, we ask that you read the information below before sending us your data.
Information regarding the processing of personal data by Coders Lab sp.z o.o.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Coders Lab sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at ul. Prosta 51, 00-838 Warsaw, KRS number 466496, hereinafter referred to as "Coders Lab".
2. You can contact us:
- by post to the following address: ul. Prosta 51, 00-838 Warsaw,
- by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- by phone: 604 705 004
3. We will process your personal data to the extent necessary:
a) providing marketing information on Coders Lab services by electronic means
b) providing marketing information on Coders Lab services by phone
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the implementation of its legitimate interests by Coders Lab.
5. Your following personal data will be processed: e-mail address and telephone number.
6. The recipient of the personal data provided is Coders Lab.
7. Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of their processing, but not longer than five years from the end of the current calendar year.
8. The person who has given consent to the processing of personal data has the right to:
a) requests from the administrator to access this personal data,
b) rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
c) transfer this data,
d) submit a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the Personal Data Protection Office (https://uodo.gov.pl/),
e) not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects or significantly affects the person in a similar way.
9. Personal data processed by Coders Lab will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
10. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing at any time. Upon receipt of such objection, Coders Lab will cease to process your data for marketing purposes.